Atlanta Lecture Series in Combinatorics and Graph Theory XII
The twelfth in the series will be held at Georgia Tech during April 26-27, 2014.
The Featured Speaker will be Bruce Reed, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Please register to attend. Registration is free.
The conference will be held in the Skiles building, Room 006.
Past Lecture Series held at Georgia Tech
Atlanta Lecture Series in Combinatorics and Graph Theory IX
The ninth in the series was held at Georgia Tech during April 27-28, 2013.
The Featured Speaker was Fan Chung Graham, University of California, San Diego.
The conference was held in the Klaus Advanced Computing Building, Room 1116.
Atlanta Lecture Series in Combinatorics and Graph Theory VI
The sixth in the series was held at Georgia Tech from May 7-11, 2012.
The Featured Speaker was Paul Seymour, Princeton University.
This Lecture Series was in conjunction with the Graph Theory @ Georgia Tech Conference in honor of Robin Thomas.
The Lecture Series and the Graph Theory Conference was held in the new Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons.
Atlanta Lecture Series in Combinatorics and Graph Theory III
Emory University, the Georgia Institute of Technology and Georgia State University will host a series of 9 mini-conferences from November, 2010 - April 2013. The conferences will stress a variety of areas and feature one prominent researcher giving 2 fifty minute lectures and 4 outstanding southern researchers each giving one fifty minute lecture. There will also be several 30 minute lecturers by young researchers or graduate students.
This conference series is supported by the National Security Agency, the National Science Foundation, Georgia Tech's School of Mathematics and the program in Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization [ACO].
The third in the series will be held at Georgia Tech on April 16-17, 2011.
The Featured Speaker will be Maria Chudnovsky, Columbia University.
- Atlanta Lecture Series XI at Georgia State University, January 25-26, 2014
- Atlanta Lecture Series in Combinatorics and Graph Theory X at Emory University, November 2-3, 2013
- Atlanta Lecture Series VIII at Georgia State University, February 9-10, 2013
- Atlanta Lecture Series VII at Emory University, November 3-4, 2012
- Atlanta Lecture Series V at Emory University, February 25-26, 2012
- Atlanta Lecture Series IV at Georgia State University, November 5-6, 2011
- Atlanta Lecture Series II, February 26-27, 2011
- Atlanta Lecture Series I, November 13-14, 2010